evil eye

evil eye

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the joy of a vacation..

goin away from the basic everyday makes the world awesome..
just away from chores..naggin..mood swings..n everytin tat isn't nice..
just to have me time wit ppl i like..
go to a place wer noone knows me much..
wer i can be completely n totally me without giving a damn on wat ppl tink..
wether its wit frens or family it rocks in every way..
wer do i start..d food,the scenery, the ppl, customs,activities..
its all just so amazing tat u wish u could just stay der..


afta spm..went to pangkor wit parents..
had d greatest joy i found riding a jet ski in d middle of d sea..
its was so fun eventhough it was only for a day..

early february 09..
1st trip wit frens..yi wen,shao wen,eugene,yi wei,joseph,serene n jason..
d journey to cherating was so long..
left at 9pm n reached at 3.30am..stayed at chalets rite at d beach..
walked on the beach till bout 4.45am den we played cards..wen all went to sleep, yi wen n i decided to for a walk to talk n allow d waves to gently him our feet..
seafood der was so good..
ate banana canai 4 d first time der..went for body surfing but for me was more like "just try to stay on d board"..
most tragic incident also happened der tat taught me tat
1.god is d ultimate best
2.my frens r great
3.always keep valueable belongings wit u..
i left my camera n 2nd phone in d chalet room wen v went for dinner n wen we came back i couldn't find my phone n camera..i was in tears n my frens console me..they stayed up wit me til almost 3am n went to d management to ask for help..thank god tat d ppl der caught d theif n i got my stuff back but i ost my simcard but im thankful i got my newly bought camera back...
d trip der was at d end all worthwhile..v even cycled from cherating to club med to see d turtle santuary..all great fun..

few days back..went to hatyai wit my dad n uncle..
d drive was long but i had d whole back seat to myself..
so it wasn't tat bad..its a whole different atmosphere alltogetha..
its a lil cramp but the lights n colours wer fabulous..d alcohol is so cheap tat we can drink heineken all day long..seafood n tomyam der is so yummy n delicious..
shopping der is heaven..u can get anytin n everytin everywer..ppl der r friendly n full of compliments..their respect for their king is so great tat it amazed me..got a potrait of me drawn..
d few days just din seem enough..

like dey say all goood things have to come to an end..so tats all for now..

can check out pics at my facebook account:navin kaur..nav_cutedolphin@hotmail.com..

No comments:

Post a Comment